We offer a bachelor degree in Graphic Design at California State University, Fresno. The curriculum explores the many aspects of graphic design including the physical, cognitive, social, and cultural human factors. It will also explore theories, principles, and practice in relation to typography, illustration, computer graphics, web design, motion graphics, history of graphic design, and creative, critical visual thinking skills that are applicable to professional practice and to meet entrance requirements to graduate school.
What You Can Learn
- Theories and applications of graphic design
- Advanced concepts and techniques in graphic design, illustration and interactive multimedia
- To become a professional designer in the field
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art Forms
- Dimensional Design
- Figure Drawing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGraphic Design View 525 other Bachelors in Graphic Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit a Cal State Apply online and pay $55 USD (non-refundable) by credit card or Submit the Paper Application
- Official English language proficiency
- Original or certificated copies of in-progress or final transcripts
- A copy of graduation certificate (if applicable)
- Financial document (no older than 6 months) & Affidavit of Support from sponsors showing the amount and source of support for a minimum of one school year of study
- A copy of the biographic information/photo page in your passport
- Statement of purpose, principal's or teacher's recommendation is encouraged not required
International16089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16089 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for California
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.