Professional registered Nursing at Emporia State University use specific knowledge, skills and attitudes when providing nursing care with individuals and groups that represent all age groups and cultures. Professional nurses must be able to communicate; to demonstrate critical thinking; and to use technology to promote health, reduce risk, and manage illness and disease.
Graduates from professional schools of nursing must successfully complete the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) before being licensed to work as a registered nurse in the United States. Professional registered nurses are in great demand, and projections indicate that the demand will continue in the future. Nursing is one of the most respected professions in the United States.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Why nursing at ESU?
Smaller classes taught by caring faculty
Scholarships and financial aid opportunities available
Clinical experiences emphasized
Conveniently located close to computer labs, nursing library, clinical sites and parking
Opportunity to gain clinical experience offered in clinical sites and patient simulation laboratories
RN to BSN program available
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1610 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.