A Business Administration degree at Emporia State University gives you a variety of career possibilities including accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
You can explore the areas of business you find most interesting while also gaining a solid working knowledge of other areas. This is important as companies strive to maintain competitive advantage in a global business environment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supervisory Managements
- Organizational Behavior
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Concepts in International Finance
- Concepts in International Economics
- Advanced Business Administration
- Internship in Business
- Internship in Management
- Internship in Marketing
- Business Intelligence
- Business Simulation
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Marketing Analytics
- Qualifying Study Abroad Experience
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 238 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Original or notarized copies of all academic credentials (secondary school records, examinations results, diplomas, courses, credits completed, and grades received). Official notarized translated copies must also be sent for all non-English credentials.
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Submit a financial guarantee statement certifying the sources and amounts of funding available. International students must show proof of funds on deposit for the total cost of two semesters of study at Emporia State University (one semester exchange/visiting students only need to show proof of funds for one semester).
- Send a scan of the information page in your passport. This scan must show your picture and name.
International21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
National21222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10611 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State6970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3485 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.