Learning OutcomesThe expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Religion program from Lake Forest College are:
- Frameworks for the reading and analysis of primary source religious texts.
- Research methodologies for examining religious issues as expressed in historical and contemporary literature.
- Structures for the discussion of religious ideas and religious questions in a way that encourages the cross-fertilization of ideas, deeper understanding of contrary perspectives, and respect for difference.
- Methods for examining how religious thinking intersects with everyday decisions arising in relation to social, cultural, political, and philosophical issues.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Yoga: Culture, Theory, and Practice
- Comparative Religious Ethics
- Early Christianity
- Religion, SciFi, and Fantasy
- Film and Religion
- Islam and Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesReligious Studies & Theology Christian Studies View 837 other Bachelors in Religious Studies & Theology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School/Secondary School Transcript
- One College Counselor Recommendation OR
- One Teacher Recommendation
- Interview (highly recommended)
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
International47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
National47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.