The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Mathematics Department at Lake Forest College are:
- A mathematics major will be able to use mathematics as a tool to describe and solve real-world problems.
- A mathematics major will demonstrate proficiency with the fundamental rules of logic and proof technique as well as the basic tenets of calculus, linear algebra, abstract algebra, and real analysis.
The expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Computer Science Department at Lake Forest College are:
- A computer science major will be able to demonstrate both the practical and theoretical aspects of computing.
- A computer science major will demonstrate proficiency with computer programming, problem solving, and design and analysis of computational algorithms, while utilizing current technologies and methodologies.
Learning OutcomesThe expected Student Learning Outcomes for the Mathematics and Computer Science program are:
- Effectively use statistics, computing technology, and computational methods to summarize and analyze various types of data.
- Communicate the rationale and results of their data analytic work in a clear and effective manner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Science
- Principles of Digital Logic
- Programming for Data Applications
- Web Development
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 1918 other Bachelors in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- High School/Secondary School Transcript
- One College Counselor Recommendation OR
- One Teacher Recommendation
- Interview (highly recommended)
- Standardized Test Scores (optional)
International47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
National47680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 47680 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.