Broadcast the latest news. Engage in thoughtful debates. Deliver powerful speeches. Advocate for causes you believe in. The Communication Studies faculty at Furman University will help you cultivate these skills through courses that focus on modern media and digital communications while still maintaining a strong commitment to the ethics of the rhetorical tradition. We offer the best of old and new in the field of communications: theoretical work and a sense of history combined with cutting-edge courses and facilities. We also offer credit to students who conduct independent research studies in their areas of interest, which can include anything from the use of technology by market women in Ghana to the history of television and radio broadcasting in South Carolina. Simply put, we prepare our students to take a leadership role in any career or endeavor.
Whether it be a job, starting your own business or pursuing a graduate degree, Furman is dedicated to preparing students for lives of purpose and accelerated career and community impact.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Public Speaking
- Media and Society
- Rhetoric and Strategy
- Digital Storytelling
- Rhetorical Criticism
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMedia Studies & Mass Media Digital Communication View 406 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Choose an application plan
- All students may complete and submit the Common Application online. There is a $50 application fee
- Submit your school report
- Submit your high school transcript - A strong college preparatory course of study is essential. At minimum, it must include four years of English, algebra I and II, geometry, three years of social studies, at least three years of natural sciences, and two years of the same foreign language
- Participate in an Optional Interview
- Submit standardized test scores (optional) - The Admission Committee believes that your potential for success cannot be determined solely by standardized test scores
- Schedule an interview if you are home-schooled (only for national students)
International50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50464 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National50464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 50464 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.