Students learn how science impacts our world, our lives, and our communities. They also learn how science is influenced by society and its economic, political, and cultural motives. Science, Technology and Society majors graduate at the Butler University with the interdisciplinary knowledge, intellectual flexibility, communication, and problem solving skills that are crucial to every career path. Students have the options of completing the degree in three years.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science and Technology Studies
- Science and Society Speakers Seminar
- Social Studies of Science and Technology
- Philosophy of Science
- Language, Rhetoric, and Science
- Topics in Science, Technology and Society
- Contemporary Controversies in Science and Technology
- Independent Study
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Technology Management View 181 other Bachelors in Technology Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Butler Application or Common App
- Writing sample, personal statement, or essay (650 words or less)
- Official secondary/high school transcripts
- A Secondary School Report completed by your counseling office
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A clear copy of your passport
- Evidence of financial support Optional:
- SAT or ACT scores
- Résumé outlining activities and honors
- 1-2 Letters of Recommendation
International42410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21205 USD per semester during 48 months.
National42410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21205 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.