The Department of Economics and Finance offers a broad choice of courses and majors in Economics, Finance, as well as a double major in Finance and Economics.
The aims of the The Finance and Economics (Double Major) programme offered at Manhattan College are (1) to prepare students for careers in business, government, and not-for-profit organizations; (2) to provide an intellectual and professional basis for informed participation in contemporary society; and (3) to develop competent and well-trained students in the disciplines of Economics and Finance.
The Finance and Economics (Double Major) programme offered at Manhattan College has been accepted into the CFA Institute University Recognition Program. This status is granted to institutions whose degree program(s) incorporate at least 70% of the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge (CBOK), which provide students with a solid grounding in the CBOK and positions them well to sit for the CFA exams.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods for Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corp Structure & Financing
- Options and Futures Markets
- Multinational Finance
- Advanced Topic in Finance
- Financial Modeling
- Seminar in Professional Finance
- Intermediate Price Analysis
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- International Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Manhattan College operates on a rolling admissions basis. However, priority is given to applications received on or before March 1 for fall enrollment.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 1170 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
- Official High School Transcript
- SAT and/or ACT Scores: Critical reading and math sections of the SAT are reviewed during the admissions process.
- Recommendation Letter: One letter of recommendation from a teacher or guidance counselor is required. You may submit up to three academic letters.
- Personal Essay: You must submit a brief personal statement or college essay. This essay should be roughly 500 words.
- $75 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- International students whose native language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency by submitting official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
International40400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40400 USD per year during 48 months.
National40400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40400 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.