Through our bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs, our goal is to help produce the new generations of well-educated mathematicians that are critical for the progress of mankind.
Our second objective is to promote and communicate the importance of mathematics in society and to help maintain standards of excellence in mathematics through collaboration with other departments.
Our third objective is to have graduates prepared for careers in government, industry, teaching at a secondary school level, or for graduate study in mathematics.
Learning OutcomesGraduates in Mathematical Sciences from University of Alabama Huntsville will:
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills to construct clear, valid and succinct proofs
- Effectively apply mathematics to solve problems in applied fields
- Exhibit quantitative reasoning and data analysis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algebra with applications
- Finite mathematics
- Precalculus algebra
- Precalculus trigonometry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesMathematics Computer Sciences View 1710 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.