Students who major in Information Systems program from University of Alabama Huntsville become experts in how to use computers to advance an organization's goals.
Information systems professionals help organizations design and use systems for conducting financial transactions, managing information about customers and suppliers, and ensuring the security of communications.
Small companies, large companies, not-for-profits, and government agencies all need information systems professionals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Computer Appl In Business
- Accounting for business
- Info Systems In Organizations
- Managing organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Business Information Systems Computer Sciences View 1712 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22126 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9730 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.