Whether you choose to focus solely on theatre or combine it with a second major, you'll enjoy all the benefits that our dynamic Theatre Program from University of Alabama Huntsville has to offer, including:
- Personalized attention, thanks to our low student-to-faculty ratio and our nurturing, progressive environment
- Hands-on learning, whether it's performing in a mainstage production or interning with a professional theatre company
- Networking opportunities, as a result of the strong relationships UAH Theatre has with community partners
- Extracurricular activities, like participating in improv and reader's theatre and attending local and regional festivals
- But most important of all, your theatre degree will help you master the skills that employers value most, from public speaking and problem solving to creative thinking and collaboration. The end result is a diverse, well-rounded educational foundation that will give you a competitive edge no matter what career path you choose to pursue.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theatre practicum
- Voice and diction
- Theatre appreciation
- Intro to film studies
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
UAH suggests that high school students apply during the fall semester of their senior year.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Theatre & Dance View 1235 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- Completed undergraduate international application form.
- Non-refundable application fee of $60 USD.
- Official copies of secondary school and college or university transcripts including English translations forwarded to The University of Alabama in Huntsville directly from the institution(s) attended or the approved accrediting agency. Personal copies are not accepted. English credits earned at international institutions will be evaluated by the Department of English at UAH after an admission decision is made.
- Certificate of Foreign Credit Evaluation for all high school or college coursework done outside of the U.S. must be performed by an approved service.
International22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22126 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National22126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22126 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State9730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9730 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.