Why Study Theatre Arts at Clark University?
- Join a theatre arts program that the Princeton Review has ranked among the top 20 in the nation.
- Perform and participate in Clark’s many theatre groups, award-winning improvisation troupes, and school productions.
- Collaborate with student directors, producers, set designers, actors, costumers, and other theatre arts majors to create productions for Clark’s New Play Festival, a biennial event where student playwrights stage their work at Clark’s Michelson Theatre.
- The Princeton Review ranked Clark’s theatre arts program as #12 in the nation.
- Hit the ground running: as soon as you arrive, you can get involved in productions, both on and offstage.
- Participate in the biennial New Play Festival, which features full-length plays written, directed and performed by Clark undergraduates.
- Study theatre arts in the wider context of Clark’s Visual and Performing Arts Department (V&PA), a tight-knit community that includes students majoring in media, culture and the arts, music, art history, studio art and screen studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- How to Act Right-On/Off the Stage FYI
- Contemporary Women Playwrights
- Voice and Diction
- The Creative Actor
- Technical Theater
- Theatrical/Costume Design Projects
- The Physical Theater/Environmental Studio
- Scenic Design
- Dance I: Modern Dance
- African Inspirations: A Dance Collaboration
- Drama of the Western Tradition
- Modern Drama
- Seminar of Oscar Wild
- The Play and its Stages
- The Image and the Word
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArt History Theatre & Dance View 844 other Masters in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.