- You’ll learn in a History department at Clark University that, while small, is of unusually high quality, activity and visibility in the field.
- You’ll experience United States history through original documents and real life scenarios with the department's close ties with the American Antiquarian Society in Worcester and Old Sturbridge Villagein Sturbridge, Mass.
- You’ll examine past events, processes and relationships across political boundaries, interpreting their origins, significance and consequences.
- You’ll have the opportunity to pursue interdisciplinary concentrations in Asian Studies, Holocaust and Genocide Studies and Women's and Gender Studies.
- You’ll work side-by-side with professors and graduate students on research that changes how society looks at past events.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of U.S. History to 1865
- American Race and Ethnicity
- Nineteenth-Century America Through Women's Eyes
- The American Home: Power, Place, and Gender
- Picking up the Gun: A History of Violence in African American Social and Political Movements
- Reconsidering the Harlem Renaissance
- Revolutions in Europe and the Americas
- Introduction to Public History: History Objects
- 9/11 in Fact and Fiction
- African American History to 1865
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 328 other Masters in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
National48250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.