Reasons to study Art History at Clark University:
- Study in the wider context of Clark’s Visual and Performing Arts Department, a tight-knit community that includes students majoring in media, culture and the arts; music; screen studies; studio art and theatre arts.
- Learn from faculty making lasting contributions to the field.
- Access the collections at the Worcester Art Museum for class projects and research papers. Free admission for Clarkies!
- View art at museums within an hour of Clark, including the Museum of Fine Arts, the Institute of Contemporary Art, and the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston, the DeCordova Sculpture Park and Museum in Lincoln, and the Museum of Russian Icons in Clinton.
- Pursue opportunities to curate on-campus exhibits, learn book and paper conservation techniques at Clark’s Archives and Special Collections, participate in an archaeological dig in Turkey, and intern at the museums above.
- From the Stone Age to Our Age: Monuments and Masterpieces of Western Art (or equivalent course or superior advanced-placement performance)
- Art, the Public, and the History of Worcester
- The Art of Art History: Teaching and Methods
- Architecture and Democracy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Art History View 1602 other Bachelors in Art History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript
- Recommendation from a guidance counselor
- Recommendation from a teacher in a traditional academic subject
- Personal essay
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.