Program Student Learning OutcomesThe desired student learning outcomes for the History program at University of Alaska Anchorage are:
- Demonstrate the ability to write clear and precise English.
- Demonstrate advanced level historical research skills (proper use of historical citation style, critical use of primary and secondary sources, adequate research base, ability to frame a good historical question)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Western Civilization
- History of the United States
- East Asian Civilization
- Modern China
- Modern Japan
- Northeast Asia in 21st Century
- Russia in East Asia
- Latin America to 1800
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 1970 other Bachelors in History in United States
- High school graduation or GED
- Minimum High School GPA of 2.5
- Students with a 2.0-2.5 GPA may be admitted to certain baccalaureate programs with academic advising as a requirement.
International24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
National24000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 234 USD per credit during 48 months.
Preparatory and Lower-division
- Resident: $234 per credit
- Nonresident: $800 per credit
- Resident: $282 per credit
- Nonresident: $848 per credit
Living costs for Anchorage
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.