The program has been aligned to complement the needs of a growing supply chain workforce by providing logistics technology training to improve the overall quality and productivity of the Commonwealth of Virginia, the nation and beyond.
- Graduates in the Information Logistics Technology program from Virginia State University are expected to be leaders in the logistics industry by using innovative technologies for high productivity and quality of services.
- Core areas of the program will prepare students to obtain careers that involve managerial decision-making, advanced analytics, inventory management, acquisition, and enterprise planning.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Graphics
- Technology And Society
- Principles of Technology
- Technical Graphics Communication
- Distribution Systems
- Materials Handling And Inventory Controls
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology General Engineering & Technology View 885 other Bachelors in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed application
- Completed International Applicant Supplement
- Official or certified copies of all academic records in Native Language to include examinations from the examinations councils (copies will not be accepted).
- Translated academic records/ transcripts, originals only, copies not accepted (We recommend World Education Services)
- Official SAT or ACT scores sent directly from test agency.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores for non-native English speakers.
- Two letters of recommendation – Freshmen only (one must be from your Guidance Counselor).
- Personal Statement or essay on your Future Aspirations
- Proof of Immunization
International18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
National18627 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18627 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5540 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.