Whether you work in a lab or an office, if you want to be successful in this industry, it is critical that you have a thorough understanding of the scientific disciplines required for the discovery, development, and evaluation of new drugs.
Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences master’s program in Pharmaceutical Sciences – offered on both the Albany and Vermont Campuses – provides precisely this type of education.
Through thesis and non-thesis options, we have created a curriculum with the flexibility to meet the needs of the aspiring research scientist as well as the working professional looking to advance their career in the biomedical or pharmaceutical industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Communication Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Physiology / Pathophysiology
- Sociology/Psychology Selective
- Humanities Elective
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPharmacy View 103 other Bachelors in Pharmacy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcript(s) from all secondary schools attended, including most recent grades.
- Official transcripts from any colleges or universities attended.
- Official reports of standardized test scores, either Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Testing Program Examination (ACT).
- Official reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), if the applicant has studied for fewer than 4 years where English is the language of instruction. A minimum score of 84 on the TOEFL or a minimum of 6.5 on the IELTS must be achieved to be considered for admission.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a school official such as a counselor or a teacher is required. An additional recommendation from a science or math teacher or from an individual that knows the candidate well is preferred.
International36120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36120 USD per year during 48 months.
National36120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36120 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.