International Business Opportunities
- Study Abroad: Students majoring in international business are required to spend a semester studying abroad, or complete an international summer internship or travel with one of the University's international mission trips.
- Internships: An internship is a unique academic opportunity that allows students to step out of the classroom and gain real-world experience in a professional setting.
- Minor Programs: Students majoring in international business are required to minor in a modern language.
- Regional Studies: Students majoring in international business may elect to specialize in a region by taking courses in the language, history, and politics of their region of interest.
The School of Business and Economics at Catholic University of America offers seven different majors. If you are interested in Business and Economics but aren't sure that International Business is the right major for you, you can begin your studies as a Business Exploratory student. Exploratory students take courses that serve as a broad introduction to the different careers available in this field. These classes also fulfill requirements for various majors in the School of Business and Economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Marketing
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- International Corporate Finance
- International Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 571 other Masters in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Common Application
- The Common Application Essay
- Official High School Transcripts
- Secondary School Report with Counselor Letter
- At least one (1) Teacher Recommendation
- ZeeMee Profile (Optional) This is a list of documents you will need to submit with your application:
- Secondary School Report
- Official Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Optional SAT/ACT Scores
International48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 USD per semester during 48 months.
National48600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24300 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.