At the Political Science program at Oregon State University you will learn to think critically, write clearly and speak persuasively on diverse issues such as: assisted suicide, international terrorism, campaign finance, government involvement in health care and censorship.
This degree program is offered through OSU's College of Liberal Arts, which is ranked No. 1 in the nation for best online liberal arts colleges. The courses are delivered online by OSU Ecampus.
A curriculum that reaches beyond U.S. politics
- Oregon State's political science program includes a diverse selection of courses that go beyond U.S. politics and law. Majors within this program study topics such as politics of Western Europe, how the U.S. is viewed abroad, international relations, politics of sports, environmental politics, and politics of climate change. Students complete 52 credits of major coursework in addition to requirements within the baccalaureate core, College of Liberal Arts core and the B.A. or B.S. designation. Visit the curriculum overview for this program to view the degree requirements for this program.
- United States Government and Politics
- Comparative Politics
- International Relations
- Political Thought
- Research Methods
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Political Science View 53 other Bachelors in Political Science in United States
- 3.0 GPA High school diploma or IB Diploma with minimum overall score of 26 or IGCSE 5 subjects with a 3.0 average using NCAA scale (9-7/A=4, 5-6/B/C=3, 4/D/E=2, F/G=1, 3-1/U=0). Subjects must include Math, English, Science, 2 electives.
- English Test Scores must be less than two years old as of the start term requested. Applicants may also use the following achievements to meet the English Requirements for admission to an undergraduate degree program.
- SAT: evidence-based reading/writing score of 560
- ACTE (ACT English) - 21
- Two English composition courses (Writing 121+) with grades C- or better or one English composition and one Speech Communication course (Communication 111+) with grades C- or better, all from a US university.
- IGCSE O or A Level English with a grade of C or better (provisional results not accepted)
- IB Diploma: Language A - Language and Literature (HL) with a minimum score of 5
- AP English L & C - minimum score of 3
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 331 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 331 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.