Students of the Liberal Studies program at Oregon State University develop an in-depth plan based on coursework selected from the various disciplines within OSU’s College of Liberal Arts, which is ranked No. 1 in the nation for best online liberal arts colleges. Course topics include art, speech communication, history, economics, anthropology, English, foreign languages and literature, new media communications, women, gender, and sexuality studies, sociology, political science, theatre, philosophy, ethnic studies, psychology and music. This degree program prepares you for a variety of career opportunities and further study at the graduate level.
Benefits of learning online with Oregon State:
- All classes are developed by OSU's world-class faculty, who are known worldwide for their research, expertise and innovation.
- Oregon State is regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- OSU Ecampus students receive the same diploma as on-campus students.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Humanities
- Medical Humanities
- Event Planning
- Social Justice
- Behavioral Studies
- Cultural Studies through Literature
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Liberal Arts View 26 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
- 3.0 GPA High school diploma or IB Diploma with minimum overall score of 26 or IGCSE 5 subjects with a 3.0 average using NCAA scale (9-7/A=4, 5-6/B/C=3, 4/D/E=2, F/G=1, 3-1/U=0). Subjects must include Math, English, Science, 2 electives.
- English Test Scores must be less than two years old as of the start term requested. Applicants may also use the following achievements to meet the English Requirements for admission to an undergraduate degree program.
- SAT: evidence-based reading/writing score of 560
- ACTE (ACT English) - 21
- Two English composition courses (Writing 121+) with grades C- or better or one English composition and one Speech Communication course (Communication 111+) with grades C- or better, all from a US university.
- IGCSE O or A Level English with a grade of C or better (provisional results not accepted)
- IB Diploma: Language A - Language and Literature (HL) with a minimum score of 5
- AP English L & C - minimum score of 3
International14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 331 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14895 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 331 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.