Students in the Environmental Science program at the SUNY - College of Environmental Science and Forestry have the flexibility to satisfy their core requirementssolar boat by completing courses in biology, chemistry, ecology, geography, engineering, forestry, environmental studies and other areas of study. College-wide general education requirements provide additional opportunities for students to complete courses in the arts, humanities and social sciences to develop a broader context for personal and professional growth.
- Students in the junior and senior years of the program are able to focus more directly on professional courses that provide career preparation through a number of specialized options within environmental science.
- These options encourage students to develop career-related skills and expertise in areas such as environmental analysis, watershed science, environmental information and mapping, earth and atmospheric sciences, environmental health or renewable energy.
- Students may also develop self-designed minors in environmental science, or pursue a minor in another subject, to tailor their educational program to fit their personal goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of Calculus and Its Applications
- General Biology I: Organismal Biology and Ecology
- General Biology I Laboratory
- General Biology II: Cell Biology and Genetics
- General Biology II Laboratory
- The Global Environment and the Evolution of Human Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Natural Resource Management Environmental Sciences View 306 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English language that meet one of the following standards established by the faculty of SUNY-ESF
- Transcripts and international academic credentials
- Submission of the SUNY International Student Applicant Forms. No fee is required for processing these forms.
- Copy of the passport should be submitted with application materials.
International16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3535 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.