Environmental Education and Interpretation at SUNY - College of Environmental Science and Forestry aims to elucidate patterns and relationships in the natural world and assimilate this information into human affairs. It uses traditional and modern tools, often with an aesthetic component to differentiate the natural world, and focuses on identification, life history, distribution, abundance and interrelationships among and between individuals, populations and species.
The program prepares students for employment in nonformal education venues such as nature centers, science museums, federal and state agencies, zoos, parks, arboreta, environmental education centers, and aquaria. Training in environmental education and interpretation also provides a strong basis for a rewarding career in teaching and can act as a springboard for entry into graduate programs. This program is not a formal teacher preparation program and will not lead to teaching certification.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Calculus and Its Applications
- Probability and Statistics
- Organismal Biology and Ecology
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- The Global Environment and the Evolution of Human Society
- Orientation Seminar: Environmental and Forest Biology
- Ecological Monitoring and Biodiversity Assessment
- Diversity of Life
- Principles of Genetics
- Principles of Evolution
- General Ecology
- Natural History Museums and Modern Science
- Writing and the Environment
- Research Writing and Humanities
- Literature of Nature
- General Chemistry
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Management Natural Resource Management Environmental Sciences View 306 other Bachelors in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of proficiency in the English language that meet one of the following standards established by the faculty of SUNY-ESF
- Transcripts and international academic credentials
- Submission of the SUNY International Student Applicant Forms. No fee is required for processing these forms.
- Copy of the passport should be submitted with application materials.
International16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 USD per semester during 48 months.
National16980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State7070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3535 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.