The Music program of Hampton University can be completed in four years. Students are required to do internships and student teaching. They have opportunities to perform as soloists and in large and small ensembles. Our students perform on campus, regionally and nationally.
- Performing Artist (Recording Artist/Group)
- Vocal/Instrumental Soloist
- Session Musician
- General Business Musician
- Orchestra/Band Member
- Background Vocalist
- Floor Show Band
- Theatre Musician
- Theatre Performer
- Accompanist/Rehearsal Pianist
- Church Musician: Choir Director, Worship Leader, Praise & Worship Band Member, Organist, and Soloist
- Product Demonstrator
- Broadcast and Engineering Technicians
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Major Performance
- Major Ensemble
- Recital Attendance
- Music History
- Jazz Improvisation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic View 2247 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- High School Completion.
- African Students - General Certificate of Education or the West African School Certificate, Ordinary level, and Division II, with at least 6 passes. (One each in English grammar, mathematics, and science).
- Others: Completion of high school equivalency as attested by the AACRAO National Credentials Evaluation Project.
- Score not less than 1000 on SAT (Math and Critical Reading score only) or an equivalent score on the ACT, or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- Issuance of I-20 Form
International26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
National26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.