They are required to develop solid journalistic skills, including reporting, writing and news judgment.
The Strategic Communication program of Hampton University is teaching students to conduct reliable research, to function as professional spokespeople, to develop public relations campaigns and to build strong corporate and community relationships.
- Media/Multi Society
- Reporting & News Writing
- Principles of Public Relations
- PR Writing/Production
- Radio/TV Production
- Principles of Advertising
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Media Studies & Mass Media Public Relations View 508 other Bachelors in Communication Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed on-line application
- Application fee of $50 (non-refundable). Hampton University does not accept ANY fee waivers.
- OFFICIAL high school transcript.
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT) Only
- One letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor or a high school teacher
- A minimum 500 word essay on the topic of CHARACTER: Describe what exhibiting good character means to you and provide specific examples of your demonstrated behavior in this regard.
- High School Completion
- African Students - General Certificate of Education or the West African School Certificate, Ordinary level, and Division II, with at least 6 passes.
- Completion of high school equivalency as attested by the AACRAO National Credentials Evaluation Project.
International26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
National26198 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26198 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Hampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.