A focused study of the human past at History from Gonzaga University also helps you broaden your perceptions of the contemporary world’s complex social structures and cultural interactions. In other words, the study of history provides an informed citizenry with the context that they will need to navigate an increasingly complicated world.
Students who study History can expect to develop the research, analytical, and communication skills necessary for success in today’s competitive job market. A History degree offers a well-rounded foundation for:
- Graduate work
- Study of law
- Archival and library sciences
- Many possible vocations in business and the professions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survy Westrn Civilztn
- World Civilization 1500-Pres
- Native American History
- History of the US
- Washington History
- Indians of Columbia Plateau
- China Past and Present
- Japan Past and Present
- The Ancient City
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory View 1969 other Bachelors in History in United States
- Complete the online Common Application.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Students must achieve a 3.2 cumulative GPA, with junior year being no less than a 3.1 GPA, in a college preparatory curriculum that results in a high school diploma.
- Personal Essay and Activities List (found on the Common Application).
- Official transcripts in native language and English from all high schools, colleges and universities attended.
- Common Application School Report (found on the Common Application).
- One Common Application Teacher Evaluation (found on the Common Application).
- Copy of Passport
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee.
International46060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46060 USD per year during 48 months.
National46060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46060 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Spokane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.