The Economics program of University of West Georgia provides strong analytical and communication skills as well as a broad coverage of all aspects of how businesses operate in the American and world economies.
Economics is the study of resource allocation, business enterprises, and nations. Though it is considered a social science, it forms the foundation for understanding most business disciplines. The B.B.A. in the Richards College of Business combines draws from the theory, analytics, and empirical methods to provide our majors an understanding of the economy and how it functions. The B.B.A. in Economics provides valuable preparation for careers in banking, marketing, insurance and government. It is an excellent major for those planning to attend law school or for those considering an M.B.A. program. The field also prepares students for work in public administration, international business, and financial analysis.
- Communicate effectively
- Possess a basic knowledge of macroeconomics concepts including national income accounting, inflation, unemployment, and monetary and fiscal policy
- Possess a basic knowledge of microeconomics concepts such as supply and demand, consumer decision making, elasticity, costs, market structure, and labor markets
- Possess a basic knowlege of intermational economic concepts including trade and exchange rates
- Demonstrate an ability to generate and interpret descriptive statistics
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Foundations of Computer Applications
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 1945 other Bachelors in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $40 non-refundable application fee (If mailing a paper application, please do not mail cash payment.)
- Official High School Transcripts mailed directly from the high school to Office of Admissions
- SAT or ACT scores - to find out more about these tests please visit their web sites: SAT; ACT
- English Language Proficiency
International19282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9641 USD per semester during 48 months.
National19282 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9641 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State5464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2732 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Carrollton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.