The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Concord University requires successful completion of 120 semester hours, including (1) the Program of General Studies; (2) the Business Administration Core; and (3) one of the five areas of emphasis listed below. In order to earn this degree, students are also required to maintain a cumulative grade average of at least 2.25 (C) for all courses in Business.
The objective of the accounting area is to provide the education to pursue a variety of accounting and business careers. The curriculum includes exposure to descriptive and analytical information useful in the business decision-making process.
The administrative systems area of emphasis provides instruction in the theory and skills needed to function in and successfully manage current office environments, as well as the flexibility to adapt to future office environments as technologies change. Students completing the program are often employed in support services such as administration, payroll, information and data processing; facilities management; materials scheduling and distribution; conference planning and travel; records management, telecommunications management, and security.
The objective of the finance area of emphasis is to prepare students seeking career opportunities in the areas of corporate finance, investment management, and management of financial institutions. Rigor in course work and quantitative skills is emphasized. Students completing the program receive adequate exposure both in financial theory and policy essential for career growth in a sophisticated and competitive environment within small or large financial organizations.
The management area of emphasis provides students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles, processes, and practices involved in the management of people and organizations. Students completing this program of study typically secure employment in a wide variety of business careers that range from the management of small businesses to employment in large organizations of all types.
Concord University Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge/Mastery of ContentStudents will demonstrate a depth of knowledge and apply the methods of inquiry in a discipline of their choosing, and they will demonstrate a breadth of knowledge across varied disciplines.
- Critical ThinkingStudent will demonstrate the ability to access, analyze,and interpret information, respond and adapt to changing situations, make complex decisions, solve problems, and evaluate actions.
- CommunicationStudents will demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Personal, Civic, Cultural, and Global CompetenceStudents will demonstrate awareness and understanding of the skills necessary to live and work in a diverse world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Business Administration Core consists of introductory courses from all major business disciplines taught at Concord University. It is intended to provide a comprehensive understanding of a broad spectrum of fields in business administration and a foundation for specialized study in the student’s chosen area of emphasis.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
For national: applications will be taken into consideration on a rolling admissions bases
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official high school transcripts with an overall grade-point average of 2.0 Or GED/TASC transcript.
- And complete the required high school units listed below:
- 4 English (including courses in grammar, composition, and literature)
- 3 Social Studies (including U.S. History)
- 4 Mathematics (three units must be Algebra I and higher)
- 3 Science (all courses to be college preparatory and each course to include a laboratory. Courses might include biology, chemistry, physics, etc.)
- 1 Art
- 2 Foreign Language (Two units of the same foreign language)
International17702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17702 USD per year during 48 months.
National17702 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17702 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8050 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.