The 120-hour, accredited online program in Accouting from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock fulfills all of the requirements to sit for the Arkansas CPA exam. Candidates who successfully complete the CPA examination must complete 150 semester hours to be licensed.
- Students looking to complete this program as a second degree can find more information on applying as a post-baccalaureate student on the Department of Accounting website.
- Students looking to complete a few online courses in order to sit for the CPA exam will need to apply to UA Little Rock as a visiting student and may contact Dr. Mark Funk with any additional questions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Legal Environment of Business
- Business Calculus
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 218 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Final, official high school transcript
- College transcript(s) – If you have attended another college or university, each school must send UA Little Rock an official transcript showing completed courses and grades. The Office of Transfer Student Services can help determine your transferable course credits.
- ACT or SAT scores – If you haven’t taken the ACT or SAT, Testing Services can help you learn more about the testing schedule and how to complete this requirement.
International280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National280 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 280 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.