Open the door to a whole new world of professional and advancement opportunities, or simply tie up the loose ends of your academic aspirations. Fairfield University is the place to begin or complete your bachelor's degree. When it comes to your future, this could be the start of something big!
Admission for the Liberal and Professional Studies program is on a rolling basis and does not require test scores. However, many courses have prerequisites that must be satisfied prior to enrollment. Courses are taught by Fairfield University faculty; most hold the highest degree possible in their field.
Flexibility in pursuing a program of study that includes a broad-based foundation in Fairfield’s core curriculum and the ability to design a major that aligns with your professional and personal interests.
Different from the pre-determined course of study required for most majors, the BLPS degree lets you plan a major course of study that makes sense for you.
You’re also able to complete the BLPS degree on a part-time or full-time basis, stepping in and out as needed with the overall goal of completing your degree within ten years from the date of admission.
Areas of Concentration:
- The Humanities
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Mathematics and Science
- Professional Studies
- 48 months
- 120 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Philosophy & Ethics Natural Sciences View 990 other Bachelors in Philosophy & Ethics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application
- Official secondary school transcript
- Secondary school report form completed by your college counselor
- Personal statement (Common Application Essay)
- $60 application fee or official fee waiver
- SAT or ACT results (If you choose to submit them). Please note that if you choose not to submit test scores, an admission interview is recommended. Refer to our Standardized Test Optional Policy for more details.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is highly recommended if you have resided in the U.S. for fewer than three years and English is not your native language
- Interview (optional)
International50550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50550 USD per year during 48 months.
National50550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 50550 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.