Special Education – Adapted Curriculum K-12 from Appalachian State University prepares future teachers to teach students in grades K-12 who will likely require more significant modifications and adaptations in order to access the general curriculum, and may not be candidates for career prep, college/tech prep, or college prep diploma from the North Carolina public schools.
- Camp Director
- Case Manager
- Child Development Center Director
- Child Development Specialist
- Communications Specialist
- Community Service Agency Director
- Drug Rehabilitation Official
- Educational Advocate
- Educational Diagnostician
- ESL Teacher
- Family Services Social Worker
- Research and Issues in Special Education
- Characteristics, Theories, and Diagnosis of Students w/ Learning Differences
- Psychoeducational Strategies with Special Needs Learners
- Developmental Disabilities
- Special Education Assessment
- Assistive Technology in Special Education
- Principles of Reading Instruction for the Classroom Teacher
- Diagnosis and Remediation of Reading Problems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 473 other Bachelors in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.