Social Work from Appalachian State University is a program that can lead to licensure or certification in North Carolina. Appalachian State University cannot confirm whether this program will meet the requirements for professional licensure in other states or territories.
- Social worker
- Case manager
- Family social worker
- Medical social worker
- School social worker
- Youth worker
- Prison social worker
- Policy advocate and analyst
- Professional Social Work in Contemporary Society
- The American Social Welfare System
- Cultural Competence in the Helping Professions
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Basic Skills for the Social Work Profession
- Social Welfare Policies, Programs, and Issues
- Social Work Research Methods
- Social Work Practice with Individuals and Families
- Social Work Practice with Groups
- Social Work Practice with Communities and Organizations
- Social Work Field Instruction
- Senior Seminar: Issues and Ethics for Field and Profession
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSocial Work Public Health Health Sciences View 1391 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A complete online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $65 (USD)
- Official high school/secondary school transcript
- Official test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, SAT or ACT)
- Official college transcripts
- Interest Statement (Recommended)
- List of Activities (Recommended)
- Curriculum vitae or list of activities (Recommended)
- Personal statements (Recommended)
International19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
National19849 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19849 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State4242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4242 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Boone
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.