In today's competitive marketplace where continuous improvement and cost containment are paramount to survival, systems engineers are sought-after professionals.
The field has expanded from its roots in designing manufacturing systems to include service systems and computational engineering across broad industry sectors, including transportation, logistics, financial, telecommunications, energy and health care. Lehigh University's Industrial and Systems Engineering department, one of the most highly regarded in the United States, has led much of this transformation.
Why Industrial and Systems Engineering?
- Because you want to spend your days finding ways to make complex processes like amusement park lines, global UPS delivery systems, and hospital operating rooms more efficient
- Because you want to use your problem-solving and analytical skills to find better, easier, cheaper, and safer ways of doing things
- Because you enjoy engineering, science, and math and want to apply your skills to managing complex systems
- Because you want to pursue both business and engineering in a flexible, innovative, and challenging program
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lehigh's program offers rigorous training in engineering principles while providing students with opportunities to think critically and analytically, work collaboratively, and acquire the skills to comprehend and create new knowledge.
- Industrial and systems engineering students at Lehigh benefit from the department's strong interaction with industry, particularly through a well-established capstone senior design course where student teams work on real industry projects with companies large and small.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 282 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- $70 Application Fee
- Electronic submission from your school through the Common Application website is accepted and encouraged.
- Lehigh University will adopt a test optional policy for the SAT or ACT during the 2020-21 year.
- Transcripts must have the high school seal and/or official signature and be from a high school with a CEEB code.
- All non-US citizens are required to submit the Certificate of Finances form filled out for all four years.
International56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56980 USD per year during 48 months.
National56980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56980 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bethlehem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.