All students must successfully complete the entire curriculum of the Medical Laboratory Science Program in order to be considered for the Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science at University of Nebraska Medical Center.
The MLS Program provides patient-centered educational opportunities, with theoretical knowledge and practical experience in hematology, clinical chemistry, microbiology, immunohematology (blood bank), immunology, molecular diagnostics and management. The program emphasizes laboratory principles and procedures, clinical significance and application, principles and practice of quality assurance, principles of laboratory management and supervision, safety, instructional methods, and computer applications.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Laboratory Operation
- Chemistry and Urinalysis
- Clinical Immunohematology
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Human Medicine Health Sciences View 550 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Application Fee – $60.00
- Course work entry – course work from all institutions attended must be entered into the online application. Make sure to have copies of unofficial transcripts in front of you as you complete the application.
- Resume/CV information will be completed in the Supporting Information section (see below)
- Supporting Information Section – Be sure to complete the following sections in place of uploading your Resume/CV
- Observation Hours
- Experiences (employment and volunteer)
- Achievements (honors, awards, publications and scholarships)
- Licenses and Certifications
- The Release Statement is required
- Recommendations / References
International35024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17512 USD per semester during 11 months.
National35024 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17512 USD per semester during 11 months.
In-State11124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5562 USD per semester during 11 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.