Public Health represents a growing and dynamic field with abundant career opportunities in the public and private sectors.
- The field of Public Health is central to addressing some of the most pressing health issues we face today, such as rising health care costs and the need for greater prevention of disease and disability across the life span.
- This student-made film features the four interim co-directors for the newly established Public Health Club at University of California, San Diego.
- The overarching goal of the Public Health Club is to bring students, staff and faculty with an interest in public health, healthy lifestyles, or community health together. The Public Health Club will serve as an umbrella organization wherein members will be able to specialize in a particular field of interest. The club will also help members by providing information and opportunities for volunteerism and internships.
- Health Policies for Healthy Lifestyles
- The US Health-Care System
- Public Policy
- Economics of Health Producers
- Science and Public Policy
- Policy Assessment
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 2193 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Common Application, including USD Member Questions
- Official high school transcript
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Application fee of $55
International44487 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44487 USD per year during 48 months.
National44487 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44487 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State14733 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14733 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.