As globalization persists, people who can conduct international business are vital to organizations now more than ever before. The International Business Concentration provides students with the skills global companies are seeking. Often combining training in language and other business areas, students learn to manage business relationships across borders in a variety of capacities. Here are some comments from alumni from the program.
Careers and Graduate Studies
This Business Administration - International Business Concentration from Western Washington University is designed to provide graduates with the ability to combine principles from their business training to handle complex problems that are faced in the international and domestic business environment. This prepares our graduates for a variety of career paths.
The most common jobs require students to manage the relationships between firms and organizations. This can include supply systems, trade flows and logistics, and marketing for foreign markets. The same skill set can be used in a variety of domestic markets as well.
Our students can find domestic jobs with financial institutions, manufacturing and retail firms, service industries, and the public sector. Graduates have access to an alumni network of more than 700 graduates, almost half of whom are linked to us via LinkedIn groups that provide a network for job search.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Business Statistics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Calculus With Applications to Business and Economics
- Law and the Business Environment
- Introduction to Business Computer Systems
- Applied Business Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior
- Business and Its Environment
- Principles of Management Information Systems
- Principles of Marketing
- Operations Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 2301 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The International Student Application for Admission submitted by the application deadline
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- An essay that helps the Admissions Committee understand your academic goals, related experiences and/or preparatory course work, and professional goals
- Official academic credentials
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
International24120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24120 USD per year during 48 months.
National24120 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24120 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6893 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6893 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Bellingham
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.