The Accountancy major at Wake Forest University also provides the foundation for students to successfully complete the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) degree. Students majoring in accountancy apply to the five-year accountancy program (which includes both the baccalaureate and master’s program).
Through courses, seminars, case-based research in finance, accounting, auditing and taxation, MSA students acquire the skills necessary for professional success. An internship in the fourth year provides the critical link between classroom knowledge and professional experience.
Wake Accounting Society
The Wake Accounting Society is a member-based student organization run by student leaders for undergraduate students interested in learning about the accounting profession from practitioners, faculty, and other students. The policies and programs of the Wake Accounting Society are administered under the guidance and direction of a faculty adviser from the accounting program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This integrated five-year accountancy program offers the flexibility and rigorous preparation required to pursue a variety of accounting-related careers, including auditing and assurance, taxation, business advisory services, forensic accounting, and investment and commercial banking.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 59 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International student applicants are required to submit a $65 application fee.
- Certified transcripts are required from each secondary school, college or university attended. A record of at least four years of schooling is needed in order to evaluate the application.
- All international students whose first language is not English are required to submit either a TOEFL or an IELTS score. The official score reports should be sent directly to Wake Forest from the testing institutions.
- Wake Forest does not require applicants to submit an SAT or ACT score in the admissions application. If submitting scores, score reports must be sent directly from the testing organizations.
International57760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57760 USD per year during 60 months.
National57760 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 57760 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Winston-Salem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.