Learning Outcomes from the Economics program at the Smith College:
- Understand and synthesize the basic concepts of economics
- Use those economic concepts to solve problems, particularly in the realm of public policy
- Consider different perspectives in the approach to solving problems
- Develop critical thinking
- Conduct independent research
- Develop an ability for abstract reasoning based on tight, clear logic
- Develop quantitative skills for data management and systematic empirical analysis
- Develop a precise writing style
- Develop a facility for effective oral presentation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Historical and Institutional Setting
- Empirical and Applied Analysis
- The Magic of the Marketplace
- Statistics and Econometrics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 1341 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Smith Writing Supplement
- Secondary School Report, including official high school transcript
- Counselor Recommendation
- Two Teacher Evaluation Forms
- Official SAT I, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or the Duolingo English Test/*DET*
- Early Decision Agreement (if applicable)
International53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
National53940 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53940 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Northampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.