Program Educational Objectives
B.S. in Web Design and Engineering at Santa Clara University
- Our graduates will be able to analyze, design and improve the computational infrastructure of the World Wide Web.
- Our graduates develop interactive multimedia content that is appealing, engaging, effective and easy to use.
- Our graduates will be guided by an understanding of and sensitivity to, the social, political, ethical and legal relationships between their work and those that it affects.
- Advanced Programming
- Abstract Data Types and Data Structures
- Web Technologies
- Computer Networks
- Web Programming
- Web Infrastructure
- Web Usability
- Software Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGraphic Design Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 346 other Bachelors in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
- If you are applying as a first-year or transfer student, review those sections, as most of the steps you'll take are the same as other applicants.
- You'll use the Common Application and need to review our recommended courses to complete before applying. You'll need to decide if you want to apply Early or Regular Decision. And you’ll need to select one of our schools to apply to.
- Beyond that, we require additional information from you regarding English proficiency and financial status. And, once you’ve been admitted, we can help you with your visa application process.
International55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
National55224 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 55224 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Santa Clara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.