The Engineering Management program at Illinois Institute of Technology offers an opportunity for students to obtain skills and competencies that are highly relevant and driven by the accelerating development of new technologies in the emerging global economy at the intersection of engineering invention and business administration.
The program’s objective is to prepare students to become leaders in the corporate world shaped by innovations in engineering. Students learn fundamentals of science, engineering management and business administration by concentrating on the development of critical thinking skills directed toward practical problem solving and informed decision making.
Students completing this program are uniquely positioned to make decisions concerning product process development in ways that combine technical, financial, marketing, human resources and strategic considerations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizaton Structures
- Reaching New Markets
- Core Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1920 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Academic requirements: Academic requirements: average GPA of a 3.0 (on a 4.0 U.S. scale)
- SAT requirement: Varies depending on department, minimum 1100 with good scores in maths.
- Letter of Recommendation is required
- ACT Composite: 27+ (Must have 27+ in Math)
- SAT Composite: 1240+ (Must have 630+ in Math)
International48670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48670 USD per year during 48 months.
National48670 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48670 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- When choosing a college, it’s important to consider not just the cost of the education, but also its long-term value. Attending IIT is an enriching experience that creates opportunities for your future, whether in undergraduate/graduate study, the workplace, or daily life. As well there are opportunities to receive
- At IIT, more than 97 percent of students receive some type of financial aid, whether it be need-based, merit-based, or both. There are also scholarship opportunities that can cover most of your college expenses.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.