The School of Information Studies offers a bachelor of science degree (B.S.) in Information Management and Technology. This degree program provides a broad introduction to information management, services, and technologies, coupled with a firm foundation steeped in coursework from the liberal arts and sciences. Students learn the most effective ways to find information, assess people’s technology needs, and design and manage systems that meet those needs.
The Information Management and Technology program from Syracuse University offers opportunities to customize coursework to your unique career interests while preparing you for a job in the information field, including:
- Database structure and management
- Cloud design and infrastructure
- Information privacy and security
- Web design and development
Life After Syracuse University
The Information Management and Technology degree has consistently high placement rates for graduates, with 95% of 2015 graduates finding employment within six months of graduation. The major prepares students for IT roles such as:
- Systems support
IM&T majors also have the opportunity to pursue a Fast Track master’s degree with the iSchool’s M.S. in Information Management or M.S. in Library and Information Science.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Computer Networking
- Information Technology Management and Administration
- Introduction to Database Management Systems
- Introduction to Information-Based Organizations
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 1922 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Online Common Application
- Pay the application Fee ($85)
- Submit your official academic credentials
- Submit two academic recommendations
- TOEFL or IELTS required (if English is not your native language)
- Complete and submit a Visa Information Form
- Check to see if your college requires any additional materials
- Submit SAT/ACT scores (Optional)
- Review all Visa and immigration information.
International54270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54270 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National54270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 54270 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.