The Nursing - Accelerated Second Bachelor's Degree Pathway BSc program offered at University of South Florida allows students with an awarded bachelor’s degree and who have completed all the Nursing prerequisite courses to be considered for admission into the Accelerated Second Bachelor’s Degree major; upon completion, students will earn a second bachelor’s degree.
This is a full-time, limited access program, as mandated by the State, and is structured sequentially. Admission is competitive. Any student who applies to the undergraduate program in the College of Nursing is initially coded as “Pre-Nursing” prior to official acceptance to the College of Nursing.
All undergraduate students in any degree program can participate in undergraduate research. There are a number of options to receive academic credit for a mentored research experience and to have the experience show on the official transcript.
- Patient Centered Care: Essentials of Nursing Practice
- Patient Centered Care: Essentials of Nursing Practice Clinical
- Health Assessment, Wellness, and Prevention Across the Life Span
- Pathophysiology for Nursing Practice
- Pharmacology in Nursing Practice
- Complex Health Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Pharmacy Nursing View 647 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Admission to the University of South Florida, as a degree seeking undergraduate student.
- Completed of the first Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution by the program start date for the term of entry.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on all undergraduate work.
- Completion of at least seven of the eight Nursing prerequisite courses by the published deadline for the intended term of entry
- Note: Any outstanding Nursing prerequisites must be completed by the program state date, with a minimum grade of C or better, while maintaining a cumulative GPA greater than or equal to 3.0.
- If selected, a formal interview with College of Nursing faculty.
International17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
National17324 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17324 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State6410 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6410 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.