An integral part of the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management major at the University of Georgia involves helping students to better understand the "human dimension" aspects of managing natural resources.
The PRTM major seeks to provide students with practical real-world skills and tools needed to identify, understand and manage complex human-environment issues. This includes an emphasis on understanding significant historical developments, developing services and programs, managing for recreational impacts, and recognizing the importance of sustainable development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The curriculum offers opportunities for students to study abroad on one of our many study abroad programs including Antarctica, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom.
- Courses offered in the major include: Tourism & Sustainable Development, Outdoor Recreation & Environmental Awareness, Wilderness Management, Parks & Ecotourism Management, and Natural Resources Recreation.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesNatural Resource Management Tourism & Leisure View 112 other Masters in Natural Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Transcript from your graduating high school
- SAT/ACT scores
- Secondary School Report/Counselor Recommendation
- Teacher/Other Letter of Recommendation
International28830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14415 USD per semester during 48 months.
National28830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14415 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State9790 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4895 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.