You can apply to this university with the help of INTO, free of charge. If you satisfy the university admission requirements and the minimum English language scores you can choose the option of direct undergraduate admission. They will help you apply to multiple universities at once, take care of the student I-20 Form for US entry, and will not charge you any fees for the university application.
Being Successful in the Field after the Agriculture - Agriculture Teacher Education course at Illinois State University
- Obtain volunteer, part-time, summer, internship, or co-op experience in field of study.
- For entry-level positions, a bachelor’s degree is sufficient.
- A master’s or doctoral degree is often necessary for advancement.
- Some federal and private agency work, consulting positions, and especially research positions require a graduate degree.
- Teacher certification is required for public school teaching and varies by state.
- Join a student club or student professional association to network and cultivate related academic interests.
- Conduct informational interviews or shadow professionals who have jobs that interest you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to the Agriculture Industry
- Introductory Agricultural Economics
- Introductory Horticulture
- Introduction to Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Principles of Agronomy
- Soil Science
- Introduction to Animal Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching Agriculture View 1074 other Bachelors in Teaching in United States
All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- High School Diploma. Minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
International27069 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27069 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Normal
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.