We offer a bachelor degree in Nursing at the Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis. Studies are based on current trends in health care, and you will participate in exceptional clinical opportunities including inter-professional education (learning alongside students from IU's other health schools) and state-of-the-art simulation.
The techniques you will learn have been researched and proven to be the best methods of caring for patients and their families, allowing you to build a strong foundation for leadership positions and graduate study. A BSN honors program is available for students in this track.
As a graduate of the BSN program you will be:
- A critical thinker who demonstrates intellectual engagement and uses evidence as a basis for clinical reasoning and decision making
- A culturally sensitive individual who provides holistic, individual, family, community, and population-centered nursing care
- A knowledgeable care coordinator who facilitates access to resources across the continuum of healthcare environments in order to meet the evolving healthcare needs of individuals, families, communities, and populations
- An individual who understands and considers the impact of healthcare policy, finance, and regulatory environments on care delivery
- An individual who embodies the professional identity of the nurse and who translates the inherent values of the nursing profession into the ethical and legal practice of nursing
- Life & Physical Sciences
- Social Science; Introduction to Sociology
- Health Care Delivery Systems
- Fundamentals of Nursing Practice
- Pathophysiology & Pharmacology for Nursing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 630 other Bachelors in Nursing in United States
- Submit your application and essay
- Pay the application fee or request a fee waiver
- Have your test scores sent to IUPUI
- Have your official high school transcript sent to IUPUI
- Have official transcripts from any dual-credit or college courses sent to IUPUI (if applicable)
- Submit credentials for any education completed outside the U.S. (if applicable)
- Complete the Prior Conduct Information and Release form (if applicable)
International33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
National33347 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33347 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State9944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Indianapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.