A Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in History from Creighton University gives you the ability to research projects thoroughly, analyze and interpret evidence, assign significance to findings and clearly communicate results. Graduates with these skills are attractive to employers in a variety of fields and are always in high demand.
History is excellent preparation for employment in professions like teaching, law, business, journalism, museum studies, library and information science, public policy and community service.
Creighton’s history graduates enjoy careers in:
- Government, including the Peace Corps and the Jesuit Volunteer Corps
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Global Perspectives in History: Europe and the World
- Global Perspectives in History: History of Science and Medicine
- Global Perspectives in History: Rights and Revolutions
- U.S. History
- United States History To 1877
- United States History Since 1877
- History Workshop
- Advanced Research Seminar
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 836 other Bachelors in Ancient History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Creighton University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Essay or personal statement
- Highschool transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- Proof of English literacy
- ACT or SAT exam scores
International43684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43684 USD per year during 48 months.
National43684 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43684 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.