The Environmental Economics and Management major from Michigan State University includes an integrated study of environmental and natural resource economics, core business disciplines and a capstone course in corporate environmental management.
- Environmental consultants
- Environmental management specialists
- Environmental economics analysts
- Environmental or industry lobbyists
- Environmental policy analysts
- Land conservancy directors
- Resource management specialists
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Professional Seminar in Agribusiness Management
- Survey of Accounting Concepts
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Ecological Economics
- World Food, Population and Poverty
- Environmental Economics
- Corporate Environmental Management (W)
- Natural Resource Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management View 225 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.