Students from this Entomology program at Michigan State University interested in pest management, conservation and ecology career -- both in private industry and government -- will benefit from a major or minor in entomology.
- Public outreach/extension educators
- Pest scouting and control managers
- Insect-rearing researchers
- Entomologists in schools, museums, parks and zoos, nonprofit organizations, government agencies and the military
- Operations managers
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organismal and Population Biology
- Organismal and Population Biology Laboratory
- General Chemistry
- Survey of Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Fundamentals of Soil Science
- Fundamentals of Entomology
- Organic Pest Management (W)
- Introduction to Geographic Information
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biodiversity & Conservation Animal Sciences View 218 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.