As statistical endeavours involve ever increasing amounts of data, some students may want training in both disciplines. The Statistics and Computer Science program offered by McGill University is a challenging program providing students with a solid training in both computer science and statistics suitable for entry into graduate school in either discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Introduction to Computer Systems
- Programming Languages & Paradigms
- Theory of Computation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesStatistics Computer Sciences View 51 other Masters in Statistics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Copy of high school transcript, including mid-year/final 1st semester results for final year
- Copy of GCSE/IGCSE/O-Level/CSEC or MYP exams, if written
- Predicted IB results
- If IB Diploma is completed, a copy of the final results is required in lieu of the above.
International42392 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42392 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National7940 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7940 CAD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.