As a double degree graduate, you will be uniquely placed to work in a variety of industries and roles, with a combined understanding of the science and the ability to design technical solutions.
In your final year you will choose your minor study in environmental biology, environmental chemistry or groundwater engineering.
The Environmental Science - Environmental Engineering (Honours) program at RMIT University offers:
- considerable hands-on experience with laboratory and field equipment
- field trips as an integral part of the learning process
- opportunities to work on collaborative projects with industry
- minor studies in groundwater and either environmental biology or environmental chemistry
Graduates with environmental science and environmental engineering qualifications are highly sought after. RMIT’s emphasis on hands-on training and real-world experience ensures graduates are particularly employable.
Graduates can work in corporate or industrial sectors or for government agencies such as Environmental Protection Authority Victoria, Bureau of Meteorology, Parks Victoria and the City of Melbourne.
They can also work as consultants, designing innovative environmental products or resolving existing environmental problems using their environmental science and engineering skills.
This program is fully accredited by Engineers Australia.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Environmental Chemistry
- Scientific Skills and Communication
- Engineering Mathematics
- The Changing Environment
- Energy and Earth's Environment
- Life on Earth
- Mathematics and Statics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 323 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 079786G
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Year 12 (or equivalent senior secondary school qualification) with a minimum average of 70%
- Equivalent qualifications may also include completion of the RMIT Foundation Studies program or a recognised post-secondary diploma in the relevant discipline with the required grades.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International36480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36480 AUD per year during 60 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.