Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
This scholarship is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University.
20% tuition fee reduction for the program duration outlined on your offer letter.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be an international student holding a valid student visa or plan to apply for a student visa prior to the program commencement
- have an offer letter to commence intakes onwards in one of the following programs* at RMIT:
o Bachelor degree*
o Masters by Coursework
Not be an existing student who commence in another program within the same study level
Study experience required
- Check if your program is eligible to receive the scholarship.
- No scholarship application is required.
- If you are successful, you will receive an offer letter with the scholarship details outlined.